By Sacha Obaid
If you have tried dieting and exercise to get a better stomach and haven’t had the success you want, a tummy tuck could be a solution. Here are six possible tummy tuck options based on what they fix:
- The Pooch: No matter how many crunches you do, you still have a little bulge under your belly button that won’t lie flat. Liposuction can suction the fat out and slim that little bump.
- Saggy Stomach: Childbirth often stretches your skin and aging can hit the stomach area, creating droopy skin. For this abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is a good option for removing excess skin and fat from your stomach.
- The Spare Tire: If you have a roll around your middle, also known as a muffin top or love handles, non-invasive procedures are a good solution. Some options include freezing and destroying fat cells with CoolSculpting, or Lipsonix that uses ultrasound.
- Stretch marks: Though there is no true fix for stretch marks, they can be eliminated with a tummy tuck.
- Fat Apron: The fold of skin left after losing large amount of weight can be removed with a panniculectomy, which removes skin but not fat.