SkinCeuticals in Dallas
At North Texas Plastic Surgery, we understand that our patients need high-quality skincare products you can trust. Our Med Spa services include a number of take-home products that you can use to keep your skin looking healthy, lustrous, and beautiful.
We will happily work with you to find the product (or products) that is right for you, your goals, and your personal schedule. One line of products that many patients love is SkinCeuticals. The SkinCeuticals line contains a wide range of products that are designed to achieve specific aesthetic skincare goals. There is almost certainly a SkinCeuticals product for you.
If you’re curious about the SkinCeuticals products available at our offices in Dallas, Plano, Southlake, please call North Texas Plastic Surgery today for a consultation and examination.
What is SkinCeuticals?
SkinCeuticals are American-made skincare products that came about as the result of cancer research. These products are clinically proven, and the entire line is built on the principle of effectiveness backed by sound science. Furthermore, all SkinCeuticals products are formulated according to precise, medical-grade standards, which means you can trust that the SkinCeuticals product you purchase at our office will be safe and reliable.
Products That We Offer to Patients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
We carry a number of SkinCeuticals products, and we’ll walk you through all of your options if you so desire. Here are the products we offer in this line:
- Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier: Hyaluronic acids are naturally occurring materials in your body that keep your skin looking healthy, hydrated, and beautiful. Injectables like Juvederm replace hyaluronic acids that have been lost due to age. Now, you can receive HA benefits topically with the SkinCeuticals Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier. Containing hyaluronic acids and other effective ingredients, the HA Intensifier keeps your skin hydrated and can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and other signs of age and wear.
- Phloretin CF: This exciting anti-oxidant treatment is a combination of pure vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin. It’s a face serum that protects against environmental damage by neutralizing free radicals, while also improving the appearance of your skin tone. It’s ideal for both normal and oily skin types and is effective for 72 hours after application.
- CE Ferulic: Like Phloretin, CE Ferulic is a daytime vitamin C facial serum. It’s a combination of vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid. It will protect you against free radicals introduced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation, and ozone radiation. CE Ferulic also improves the appearance of skin and reduces the facial signs of age, wear, and fatigue, such as fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also effective for 72 hours.
- Hydrating B5 Gel: This refreshing hydrating gel – applied to your face, neck, and chest using your fingertips – is enriched with vitamin B5 and contains hyaluronic acids. It leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth, repairs tissue, and replenishes the vitamins and hydrating agents your skin needs.
- Retexturing Activator: This is a revolutionary resurfacing and rejuvenating serum. Applying it leads to stronger, smoother, healthier skin, a result of the activator’s ability to stimulate enzyme growth and speed up the removal and replacement of dead skin cells.
- Foaming Cleanser: This is a lightweight cleanser that’s great for all skin types. It deep cleans pores, removes excess oils, and generally clears the skin of all impurities. Your skin will shine with beauty. Also great for removing makeup.
- Clarifying Cleanser: This acne treatment combines salicylicacid, an FDA-approved acne treatment, with glycolic and mandelicacids. It unclogs pores and improves the appearance of damaged skin. Treats whiteheads, blackheads, and other blemishes while working to prevent the development of future breakouts.
- Micro-exfoliating scrub: A perfect option if you have rough or oily skin. This micro-exfoliating scrub combines natural microbeads with cleaning and hydrating agents. Safe for face and body and effective for all skin types.
- Blemish + Age Defense: This product is completely oil-free. Targeted at aging skin prone to breakouts, the Blemish + Age Defense treatment is perfect if you’re prone to adult acne. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- AOX + Eye Gel: If you’re worried about the appearance of stress or aging around your eyes, this is the perfect treatment. This serum contains an effective anti-oxidant combination and reduces the appearance of puffiness.
- Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2: This anti-aging gel repairs depleted lipids, which tend to occur with aging skin. This product contains pure ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. It improves your skin’s fullness, texture, and the appearance of your pores. The gel also improves your skin’s hydration.
- Clarifying Clay Masque: Containing kaolin and bentonite, the highest quality earth clays, this non-drying masque exfoliates dead skin cells, decongests pores, removes impurities, and eliminates excess oils.
These wonderful SkinCeuticals products are all available at North Texas Plastic Surgery. And we’re happy to listen to your goals so we can help you find the right choice for you. Of course, we understand you likely have questions about our SkinCeuticals products. We look forward to answering them and addressing any concerns you might have.
Contact North Texas Plastic Surgery Today
If you live in or around Dallas, Plano, Southlake, or any other North Texas community and you need high-quality skincare products, please call North Texas Plastic Surgery today for a consultation and examination. Our SkinCeuticals in Dallas may be the right choice for you.