At North Texas Plastic Surgery, our goal is simple: to provide exceptional, natural-looking results using the most advanced technology and innovative plastic surgery techniques available today. Led by the surgical expertise of Harvard-trained board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Sacha Obaid and Dr. Jon Ver Halen, our entire staff is dedicated to providing you with an unparalleled patient experience, focused on your safety, comfort and beauty.
If you would like to learn more about our plastic surgery procedures or non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, please contact us today online or at 817-416-8080 to schedule a free consultation. Dr. Obaid and Dr. Ver Halen proudly serve patients from Dallas, Southlake and Plano, Texas.
Playing a role in your transformative journey is personally important to every staff member at North Texas Plastic Surgery. We understand the importance of our duties and feel a deep responsibility to provide you with stunning results.
From your first phone call to the end of your recovery period you will feel respected, empowered and cared for. Our experienced team includes:
- Dr. Sacha Obaid: Having studied and trained at Harvard Medical School, UT Southwestern and NYU, Dr. Sacha Obaid is an internationally-acclaimed plastic surgeon who is at the top of his field. His passion for impeccable results and his innovations in surgical procedures such as fat transfer help ensure that your results will be exceptional and your experience will be a joy.
- Dr. Jon Ver Halen: Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jon Ver Halen attended Harvard Medical School, the University of Washington and the MD Anderson Cancer Center. His unique skills and attention to detail ensure that patients have not only a great experience but also phenomenal results.
- Onna Feuchter, RN: Our highly-trained and bilingual nurse injector, skin and laser specialist Onna Feuchter, RN is experienced in a wide range of skin, laser and injectable techniques. If you are seeking an alternative to surgery to help you look and feel your best, she will use the absolute latest technology to give you wonderful, natural-looking results.
Comprehensive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Services
Whether you want to reduce the signs of aging or improve a specific aspect of your appearance, Dr. Obaid and the staff at North Texas Plastic Surgery have the experience, skill and personal commitment to excellence to help you achieve your goals. The comprehensive plastic surgery services we offer include:
- Breast surgery procedures
- Body contouring procedures
- Facial plastic surgery procedures
- Pediatric surgical procedures
If you are interested in exploring non-surgical options for rejuvenating your youthful beauty, our med spa services include popular treatments such as:
- Laser treatments
- CoolSculpting (non-surgical fat reduction)
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Juvederm and facial fillers
- Chemical peels
Your safety and comfort are paramount at both of our locations and our AAAASF internationally accredited surgical facility. With offices in Southlake and Plano, we can conveniently accommodate the aesthetic needs of patients throughout the North Texas area.
- Southlake: Just 30 minutes away from Dallas, Southlake offers an array of shopping, dining and recreational options for you and your family or friends to enjoy while visiting for your treatment. Our modern and welcoming Southlake office offers the latest in sophisticated technology to provide you with world-class surgical and non-invasive procedures.
- Plano: Consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the country, Plano Texas is located 20 miles north of Dallas. Whether arriving by air at nearby Dallas Fort Worth International Airport or Love Field, by train or by bus, Plano is an easily accessible city filled with culture, activities and warm Texas hospitality. Our Plano office provides a comprehensive range of treatment options to meet a variety of cosmetic needs.
- Virtual consultations: We understand that it’s not as easy for some patients outside of the Dallas area to travel to our Southlake or Plano locations. That’s why we are proud to offer virtual consultations for patients to receive an initial assessment from Dr. Obaid or Dr. Ver Halen without visiting either of our advanced surgical centers.
What to Expect at North Texas Plastic Surgery
We pride ourselves in caring for each patient as the unique individual he or she is. By utilizing the same location and staff from consultation through surgery, recovery and post-operative visits, we are able to provide not only a more efficient, convenient and comfortable experience for you, but we are also able to ensure an effective continuity of care.
As a patient of North Texas Plastic Surgery, your satisfaction is intrinsically linked with our dedication to safety, high quality and operational efficiency. Our commitment to excellence is an ongoing process: we continue to invest significant effort and time into optimizing our processes to deliver unsurpassed results and earn continued customer loyalty.
We firmly believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, which is why we provide a range of financing options to help all of our patients seek the specialized services they need.
Patient education is essential to our approach to individualized care. We want you to be informed of your options and have realistic expectations in order to make your decisions. Our comprehensive patient resources are designed to answer many of your questions before ever stepping foot into our office. We are here to guide you through your transformative journey, but every decision about your body is fully in your control.
Contact Us Today
Don’t postpone the look of your dreams another day. If you live in the Dallas, Plano or Southlake areas of Texas and are ready to discover how our skilled plastic surgeons can help improve your appearance and self-confidence, please contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 817-416-8080 to schedule a free consultation.