As a woman, your breasts are not simply another aspect of your appearance but an integral part of your femininity that can significantly affect your self-image. If your breasts are too small, too large or misshapen, it can impact the clothes you wear, your confidence in social interactions and the way you feel about yourself.
Dr. Sacha Obaid is an experienced, Harvard-trained breast surgeon who appreciates the critical link between your self-image and your body-image. During your initial consultation, he will work to understand your specific concerns and goals. He will explain your options, answer your questions and show you exactly what you can expect from your procedure using advanced 3D imaging based on your own photographs.
To schedule your free, personal consultation at North Texas Plastic Surgery, contact us online or at 817-416-8080. We welcome patients from Dallas, Southlake and Plano.
Breast Surgery Procedures
Genetics, aging, pregnancy and extreme weight changes can all affect the appearance of your breasts. Dr. Obaid can address your individual needs with several surgical breast procedures, including:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast augmentation with fat transfer
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
If you are looking for a truly comprehensive solution to recapturing your pre-pregnancy figure, you may consider choosing a mommy makeover. More than just a single treatment, a mommy makeover comprises a combination of procedures designed to complement each other and rejuvenate multiple problem areas that result from pregnancy.
As with everything we do, your safety is our top priority. All of our procedures are performed on-site at our state-of-the-art surgical center. From the moment you enter our comfortable facility, you will be welcomed and treated by the same friendly faces you have seen throughout your previous visits at North Texas Plastic Surgery. Dr. Obaid and his talented staff work diligently to ensure your patient experience is comfortable, safe and ultimately rewarding.
Why Choose North Texas Plastic Surgery?
When you choose North Plastic Surgery for your breast surgery, you are choosing
- Education and Training: Dr. Obaid’s education and training are second to none. He attended Harvard Medical School after graduating from the University of Southern California. He then trained at the University of Texas Southwestern in the nation’s top plastic surgery program before training at the prestigious New York University Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery for his Craniofacial Fellowship.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon: Anyone with a medical degree can call himself or herself a cosmetic surgeon, but only someone who has met the rigorous training and educational requirements of the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) can be designated a board-certified plastic surgeon. When performed poorly, plastic surgery procedures may not only require additional surgeries and associated costs, they can have a detrimental impact on your safety, self-esteem and quality of life.
Only a board-certified plastic surgeon is qualified to deliver the care and treatment you deserve. Dr. Obaid is a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Drive for Perfection: We want your results to be exceptional, not just satisfactory. We have optimized every step of your breast surgery process to help you achieve accurate expectations, phenomenal results and an unsurpassed recovery process. Our staff is available to recovery patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure every recovery is on track and all results are outstanding.
- Safety: Meticulous attention has been devoted to patient safety. Our state-of-the-art surgical facility has been specifically designed to cater to the needs, comfort and privacy you deserve as a plastic surgery patient. Because our AAAASF internationally accredited surgical center is dedicated to cosmetic procedures, we don’t have the high volumes of patients compared to traditional hospital environments where major diseases are treated. Our infection rates are much lower than community and national averages as a result. We believe that the best and safest care is delivered to plastic surgery patients by people who practice the art of plastic surgery all day every day.
- Results: Our results speak for themselves. At the end of the day, our commitment to patient education, optimized processes, safety and quality all aim for one goal: beautiful, natural-looking results. See for yourself by visiting our Before and After page.
If you are considering breast surgery in the Dallas, Plano or Southlake areas of Texas, please complete the form on this page or simply call 817-416-8080 to schedule a free consultation.