Adrian Mead is our Nurse Injector at our Plano office. She specializes in providing injectable treatments to our patients in the area. She went to nursing school at Louisiana Tech University after which she moved to Texas to begin her nursing career in the plastic surgery field. Adrian is board-certified as a plastic and surgical nurse and has been a nurse injector since 2007.
“I am one of three sisters who all practice nursing.”
Adrian was born and raised in Louisiana, which means she loves all things Southern and Cajun. She’s the proud mother two. She, her wonderful husband, and their son and daughter live in Frisco, Texas. Adrian enjoys serving at her Frisco church, practicing yoga, barre and taking beach vacations with the whole family.
Injectable Treatments with Adrian in Plano
What Adrian loves most about this ever-changing industry is helping someone enhance their natural beauty and facial features. The tools and treatment options she provides to Plano patients can slow down the aging process by restoring lost facial volume and filling in or immobilizing lines and wrinkles.
Some of the injectable options Adrian Mead and North Texas Plastic Surgery offer include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Immobilizes muscle movements that lead to fine lines and wrinkles including “crow’s feet,” forehead lines, and vertical brow lines.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC/Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: Hyaluronic acid dermal filler that smoothens skin and plumps up areas with volume loss. These fillers are used for lip enhancement and to address mid-face volume loss and deep nasolabial folds (lines that stretch from the corners of your lips up to your nose), also known as laugh lines or smile lines.
- Juvéderm Voluma: Part of the Juvéderm dermal filler family that focuses on sunken cheeks to restore volume and “fill in” mid-face wrinkles. It’s also used for hand rejuvenation.
- Belotero Balance®: Restores skin elasticity to address nasolabial folds and involves a Cohesive Polydense Matrix (CPM) to revive your facial appearance.
- Restylane: Also used to fill in nasolabial folds and provides lip enhancement and fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, chin, and depressions near the eyes.
BOTOX® and the dermal fillers listed above are a great, non-surgical way to improve your appearance and address signs of aging.
Schedule Your Injectable Treatment in Plano
Schedule your injectable treatment with Nurse Injector Adrian Mead in Plano today at (214) 272-8533. North Texas Plastic Surgery provides plastic surgery and medical spa treatments to clients in surrounding areas of Plano including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Southlake, Texas.