The sunny, warm and beautiful North Texas summer will be here before you know it. As our minds turn to summer dresses, shorts and sleeveless tops, perhaps you are thinking about looking your absolute best. Beauty and attractiveness really comes from the inside out, and you may not look your best if you don't feel your best. Non-surgical and non-invasive, CoolSculpting® may be the right way to get the toned, firm body contour you want. Opt for this treatment now to get results in time for summer.
Get Your Body Ready for Summer
Stubborn fat is a common problem. Even if you work out, eat well and are generally an active, fit individual, you may find there are bumps and bulges that persist no matter what. CoolSculpting® is an ideal match for this type of fat.
This treatment works by freezing targeted fat cells. The freezing process destroys the fat cells, and your body naturally flushes them out over time. The treatment area will look slimmer and more firm.
So how long before summer should you get your treatment? Here's a look at the results timeline:
- Three weeks. At this point, you should get the first phase of good results. The treatment area will look slimmer.
- Two months. The full effect of the treatment will be apparent after a couple of months. At this point, the majority of the fat will have been flushed out of your body.
- Six months. Fat continues to diminish subtly for up to six months, at which point you can assume the results are in their final form. You won't see a dramatic difference between 2 months and 6 months.
- The summers ahead. The fat that has been removed is gone for good. It's of course still possible to gain new weight, but you should be able to maintain your tighter body contour over the years with exercise and a balanced diet.
There's still time to arrange your CoolSculpting® appointment this spring. Call our office to arrange a consultation and to get an idea of available bookings.
"Will I Need More Than One Session?"
Depending on the amount of fat and the treatment area, our surgeons may recommend more than one CoolSculpting® treatment, spaced several weeks apart. Multiple sessions may also be required if more than one area is being treated. On the other hand, some people get great results from a single session. The only way to know for sure is to visit our surgeons for a one-on-one consultation at one of our North Texas offices.
CoolSculpting® can be applied to many areas of the physique, male and female alike. As summer weather arrives, you may be baring more skin. All of us want to feel confident about our arms, bellies, legs and backs this time of year. Fortunately, CoolSculpting® applicators are a great match for:
- "Love handles" or "muffin tops" around to top of the hips/flanks
- Back fat
- Bra fat
- Inner and outer thighs
- Crescent beneath the butt cheeks, sometimes called "banana rolls"
- Upper arms
- Double chin
It's even possible to treat multiple areas. Consult our team about the best plan for the goals you want to achieve.
Choose an Experienced, Qualified Doctor
Ready to find out if CoolSculpting® in Dallas, Plano or Southlake is right for you? To arrange a consultation with our experienced cosmetic surgeons, please call North Texas Plastic Surgery at 817-416-8080.