Dr. Sacha Obaid is an excellent example of a dedicated plastic surgeon. At the young age of 17, he was accepted to the University of Southern California BA/MD program, and at just 20 years old, he was admitted to Harvard Medical School. Dr. Obaid is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the founder of North Texas Plastic Surgery. His accomplishments extend far beyond his education and training. Dr. Obaid has been featured in numerous publications ranging from scientific research and case reports to printed articles celebrating his revolutionary work helping patients of all ages.
If you’re interested in plastic surgery or a reconstructive procedure to restore your look following injury or illness, contact North Texas Plastic Surgery at (817) 416-8080. Dr. Sacha Obaid serves patients in the Fort Worth, Texas area and has three convenient office locations in Dallas, Southlake, and Plano.
View publication details of Dr. Obaid’s accomplishments and contributions in these mediums:
- Professional Journals: Dr. Sacha Obaid is dedicated to continuing his training and education, which includes being at the forefront of research. He’s been published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a peer-reviewed journal that covers procedures, research, and case reports.
- Press Releases: North Texas Plastic Surgery and affiliates publish press releases to announce new developments, techniques, certifications, and publications to keep the public and our patients aware of our accomplishments and involvements.
- Internet: The vast online presence of Dr. Sacha Obaid and North Texas Plastic Surgery can be difficult to keep up with. Our internet resource page allows us to keep these announcements and updates in one place, which helps our patients stay up to date.
- Print: Dr. Obaid has been featured in print newspapers and magazines. View his outstanding accomplishments in helping patients (including jaw deformities in infants) restore or reconstruct aspects of their appearance as well as offer his expertise.
- Books: On top of his other involvement with online and print publications, Dr. Obaid has authored and contributed to notable plastic surgery books.
Dr. Obaid’s experience and accolades speak to his dedication to the plastic and reconstructive surgery field and patient safety and satisfaction. He embraces emerging techniques and technologies including 3D simulation of results and offers virtual consultations so out of town clients have access to a skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon.
He will spend ample time with you during your consultation to determine the best way to reach your aesthetic goals and provide stunning results. Read patient reviews, view our before and after gallery, and watch our videos to learn more about North Texas Plastic Surgery and what Dr. Obaid can do for you and your appearance.
Contact Dr. Obaid at North Texas Plastic Surgery
If you’re interested in face, breast, or body contouring procedures or have questions about your options, contact Dr. Obaid in the Dallas-Fort Worth area today at (817) 416-8080 to schedule your comprehensive consultation. North Texas Plastic Surgery serves patients in Dallas, Plano, Southlake, and surrounding Texas areas.