Tammy is a licensed medical aesthetician and laser technician with over 15 years of experience working in the skin care and plastic surgery industry. She’s worked with some of the top Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons in the DFW Metroplex and Connecticut. Tammy’s well-rounded aesthetic background and passion for helping her patients develop the best skin care plan possible and achieve a glowing complexion makes her a valuable part of the North Texas Plastic Surgery team.
One of Tammy’s favorite aspects of her job is listening to her patients’ concerns and helping them achieve their face and body goals, which may start with a Visia® Complexion Analysis to determine the best way to improve your skin texture and quality. Some of the procedures and treatments Tammy offers at our Dallas plastic surgery office include:
- Injectables: From BOTOX® Cosmetic to Juvéderm® and Belotero Balance®, our medical spa offers a variety of injectables that address fine lines and wrinkles, volume loss, scarring, and other facial skin concerns.
- Chemical Peels: The Illuminize Peel® and Vitalize Peel® offer facial revitalization for skin that’s suffered sun damage, hyperpigmentation, signs of aging, and other issues from skin conditions.
- Laser Treatments: Tammy is also a licensed laser technician. Laser treatments at North Texas Plastic Surgery cover a wide variety of concerns including options for spider veins, tattoo removal, skin resurfacing, vaginal rejuvenation, and stretch marks.
- Microneedling: We offer microneedling with and without PRP. This minimally-invasive skin treatment can restore damaged skin and significantly reduce or eliminate skin discoloration, facial scarring, large pores, and fine lines.
- Hydrafacial: The primary goal of the Hydrafacial is to maintain healthy, youthful skin and it is an exfoliating treatment that cleans and hydrates the skin.
- SkinMedica® Products: The SkinMedica® products are designed to fight signs of aging and promote collagen production, reduce discoloration, improve acne, and enhance skin texture and tone. This skincare line was created to treat all skin types and conditions.
- Ultherapy®: This treatment focuses on tightening loose skin and is FDA-approved to revitalize the face, chin, neck, and chest areas. Ultherapy® uses ultrasound technology to stimulate your body’s natural healing abilities.
Tammy will listen to your skin concerns and what you hope to accomplish with medical spa treatments during your consultation and design a plan unique to you. One or more of the options listed above could give you the beautiful skin and complexion you’ve been looking for.
Tammy resides in Frisco, Texas, with her wonderful husband and two lovely pre-teen children and a high-spirited lab named Giada—After her favorite celebrity chef! When not working or helping her kids with homework, Tammy enjoys cooking, exploring Dallas, and experimenting with skincare solutions.
Schedule Your Med Spa Treatment with Tammy in Dallas
If you struggle with signs of aging, loose skin, or any skin concerns, schedule your appointment with Medical Aesthetician Tammy at North Texas Plastic Surgery today at (817) 416-8080. We serve patients in surrounding areas including Fort Worth, Plano, and Southlake, Texas.