The medical spa at North Texas Plastic Surgery offers minimally invasive aesthetic treatments that will work based on your specific skin type and lifestyle. Whether you’re interested in smoothing out lines, giving your face a little volume for a more youthful look, or just improving your skin tone, our services are safe, and your satisfaction is our goal.
Unlike other med spas, our facility at North Texas Plastic Surgery is overseen by Dr. Sacha Obaid, a board-certified plastic surgeon. The treatments are performed in a professional setting by senior Registered Nurses and skincare specialists with many years of experience. Your safety and comfort means the world to us, and we love the fact that we can deliver natural-looking results in almost no time at all.
What You Can Expect
At North Texas Plastic Surgery’s medical spa, you get the attention your skin deserves without the downtime or monetary commitments of permanent plastic surgery. Explore the looks you’ve been dreaming of in a safe and comfortable environment, surrounded by professionals who can answer any questions you have.
Just a glimpse into what you can achieve:
- Smooth and prevent lines achieving a more youthful and rested look.
- Enhance your lips to make them luscious and full.
- Even out your skin tone for a healthy, vibrant look.
- Volumize your face to combat the skin laxity that can happen over time. We can also volumize the back of your hands to reduce the look of bulgy veins.
- Reduce your sub mental fat (double chin) with an easy and safe injectable procedure.
- Improve your skin texture and overall look of you face with our skin care treatments and skin care line.
Our Med Spa Services
To achieve the above (and more), we’re proud to offer a range of services to our med spa patients, some of our services are:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- SkinMedica® (skin care):
- TNS Essential Serum®
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
- Lytera® Skin Brightening Complex
- Acne System
- Vitamin C + E Complex
- Retinol Complex 0.5
TNS Eye Repair®
- EltaMD® (sunscreen):
- UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
- Facials and lasers
Our office is located in Southlake with easy access from HWY 114. Call 817-416-8080 to make an appointment with experienced skin care specialists who can recommend the best treatments for your skin type. Stop by on your lunch break, come in with friends, or just treat yourself to a boost on the weekend! Whatever you choose to do, we’ll be happy to see you and guide you through the process of getting the look you’ve been dreaming of.