Over 1.2 billion men suffer from hereditary baldness worldwide. By age 35, 67% of men suffer from hair loss or male pattern baldness; by age 50, that number escalates to 85%. If you experience hair loss, it may affect the way you feel about yourself, and the confidence you project in social and professional interactions.
Fortunately, North Texas Plastic Surgery offers the most advanced hair restoration technology available today: the ARTAS iX robotic hair restoration system. This FDA-cleared technology delivers permanent and natural-looking hair restoration with minimal downtime.
To learn more about ARTAS robotic hair restoration and your candidacy for the procedure, contact North Texas Plastic Surgery today online or at 877-594-6233 to schedule a free consultation. We welcome patients from Dallas, Southlake, and Plano, Texas.
What Is the ARTAS iX Robotic Hair Transplant System?
The ARTAS Robotic System is the first and only robotic hair transplant system in the world. It uses state-of-the-art robotic technology to perform Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), a hair restoration technique that harvests hair follicles individually, rather a full strip of the scalp. Manual FUE is a difficult, painstaking task that is prone to human error as physicians must remove thousands of grafts by hand during the procedure.
Robotic FUE is a highly effective alternative to the traditional method, offering an unparalleled level of precision, speed, and quality. It is a clinically-proven solution that delivers permanent, natural results without staples, stitches, linear scarring, or damage to your existing hair.
Since this minimally-invasive hair transplant procedure does not leave a linear scar, you have the freedom to cut and style your hair the way you want without having to hide a scar.
Benefits of ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration
Compared to other hair loss treatments, the ARTAS Robotic System is the most advanced, precise option available. Benefits of the ARTAS system include:
- Lifetime results: Transplanted hair is natural and permanent.
- Advanced precision: The ARTAS robotic procedure delivers consistently accurate, highly-reproducible results.
- Robotic harvesting: ARTAS technology is extremely fast and effective, harvesting more than 2,000 grafts per hour.
- Virtually pain-free: The ARTAS system is less painful than traditional FUE procedures, without the side effects and lengthy recovery times of older techniques.
- No linear scar or stitching: With no linear scars or stitching, you won’t have to worry about hiding a scar. This allows you to style your hair any way you’d like.
- 3D hairline planning: Before your treatment, you will be able to preview the effects of varying graft counts, hairlines, and hair distribution to ensure you get the final look you desire.
- Fast recovery: Following your robotic hair transplant, you will be able to resume your regular activities within just a few days.
ARTAS Before and After
Is a Robotic Hair Transplant Right For Me?
The ARTAS hair transplant is an ideal solution for men and women of all ages and backgrounds who would like to improve the density and appearance of their hair. This procedure may be right for you if you experience:
- Thinning hair: ARTAS can help you regrow your natural hair density and enjoy thicker, fuller hair.
- Receding hairline: Robotic FUE can redesign your original healthy hairline if you experience receding on or around the forehead.
- Hair loss: The ARTAS system can help correct hair loss on the crown, middle and front of the scalp.
The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for robotic hair restoration is to meet personally with one of our experienced plastic surgeons at North Texas Plastic Surgery.
During your free initial consultation, our surgeon will take the time to get to know you and your unique aesthetic goals. A thorough examination will be conducted to ensure your candidacy for hair loss treatment. This will also be your opportunity to ask questions and gain an understanding of what you can expect from your procedure.
How Much Does Robotic Hair Transplant Cost?
The cost of hair restoration varies from patient to patient. There are several factors that are considered when determining the cost of a hair transplant, including:
- The amount of hair loss
- The number of hair grafts needed
- The size of the hair donor area
- Your desire for density
- Personal hair characteristics that influence the appearance of density
You will be provided with a cost estimate at your initial consultation. Our helpful staff will be happy to discuss all of your payment and financing options.
Schedule Your Free Hair Loss Treatment Consultation Today
Don’t wait another day to get the hair you desire and the confidence you deserve. Call North Texas Plastic Surgery today at 877-594-6233 to arrange your complimentary consultation. We serve patients from Dallas, Southlake, and Plano, Texas.